lördag 2 november 2013

Sleeping Beauty's Castle



Rosenborgs Slott.
This morning Rebecka and I decided to find this fantastically cute castle before meeting my brother at the train station. I just fell in love with it coz it looks so much like a Disney princess might have lived there (to be fare: I think Rebecka did too)
Anyway, after meeting Philip we walked in the rain to Copenhagen zoo and spent a couple of hours there. Then I just had to take him to the Lego store on Stroget (he loves lego) and to KFC for dinner. Then sadly enough he had to take the train back to Sweden. Now Rebecka and I are back at the hotel snacking on some candy getting ready to spend our last night here in Copenhagen. Tomorrow this time we will be sitting on a plane back to Stockholm.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar